Worknet Merced County puts Merced County to work through career advising, education, and job training programs. Located in Merced and Los Banos, Worknet Merced County offers workshops, job search assistance, reimbursements for job search related travel, and training assistance for employment.
Some individuals may qualify for training assistance under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. These training subsidies can be used to enroll in a training program with one of our eligible training providers. Please visit CalJOBs to review eligible training programs.
In addition to vocational training tuition assistance, Worknet Merced County offers the following services to Merced County job seekers looking to enter the workforce or take their career to the next level.
Job Search and Preparation Resources
- Internet job search
- Resume/Cover letter development
- Job referrals
- Up-to-date job listings
- Labor market information
- Community resource directory
- GED preparation
- Fax to send/receive applications and resumes
- Computers to improve keyboard skills and create resumes and cover letters
- Assistive technology (Zoomtech, video relay, etc.)
- Copier/scanner (For employment purposes only)
- Resume samples
- Career information