JOBS. TRAINING. SUPPORT
Worknet Merced County offers the following services to Merced County job seekers looking to enter the workforce or take their career to the next level.
Job Search and Preparation Resources
- Internet job search
- Resume/Cover letter development
- Job referrals
- Up-to-date job listings
- Labor market information
- Community resource directory
- GED preparation
- Fax to send/receive applications and resumes
- Computers to improve keyboard skills and create resumes and cover letters
- Assistive technology (Zoomtech, video relay, etc.)
- Copier/scanner (For employment purposes only)
- Resume samples
- Career information
If you are seeking services from our staff, please complete our easy form to sign up for our services.
When you sign up, you will receive an email with instructions. After the orientation, you will be contacted by a Worknet staff member to start the enrollment process, so please make sure you submit a valid phone number and email.